Abadanan; Sajjad Moradi Vandan's release from the central prison of Ilam on bail
08:19 - 8/4/2023
According to the reports received by HANA Human Rights Organization: on Wednesday, April 5, 2023, Sajjad Moradi Vandan, 33 years old, son of Taqi and from Abdanan, was released from Ilam Central Prison with a heavy bail of 300 million Tomans.
According to a specific source, he was banned from entering his hometown of Abdanan for one month, he has to go to the intelligence department for 6 months every week to add his signature, and he has also been banned from cyberspace activities for 6 months.
Sajjad Moradi Vandan was arrested on "January 31, 2023" by the forces of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps in the city of Masjid Sulaiman.
During the imprisonment period, in protest against the failure of reviewing his case in the central prison of Ilam, he went on a hunger strike by sewing his lips.
- Abdanan/ A 19-year-old man was sentenced to prison for participating in the Women's Life, Freedom movement
- Four prisoners at Ilam Central Detention Center went on hunger strike
- In Abadanan, a young girl is summoned to court due to her virtual activities
- Government forces summon and arrest a citizen in Abdanan
- Verification of the identity of a citizen arrested in Abdanan