A Baloch prisoner was executed in Kerman prison
07:23 - 26/5/2023
According to the reports received by Hana Human Rights Organization: at dawn on Thursday, 25th of May 2023, the death sentence of a Baloch prisoner with the identity of "Qadir Bakhsh Dehghani" known as "Nader Kalbali", 39 years old, son of Nader and from Zahedan, was executed in Kerman prison.
Based on the reports received; In 2018, he was arrested in Kerman on charges of drug-related crimes and sentenced to death by the Revolutionary Court of this city.
According to the statistics of human rights organizations, more than 72% of executions in Iran are carried out secretly.
Although according to the constitution of the Islamic Republic, the death penalty is considered for some accusations, and from the point of view of the rulers of this country, regardless of the reason for the increase in crime and social problems, the death penalty for the accused is obligatory.
07:25 - 26/5/2023 Updated.
- Execution of a prisoner from Selmas in Ardabil prison
- Protest strike reports from Kurdistan against the death sentence for four political prisoners
- Four Kurdish political prisoners in were executed in Qazalhasar prison in Karaj
- execution of a prisoner in Qazalhasar prison
- Important and urgent announcement: