Arresting and summoning a Sanandaj citizen
07:40 - 23/5/2023
Hana Human Rights Organization has received the following reports: On Sunday, May 21, 2023, an individual who identified as "Arman Manbari", a 28-year-old son of Qahreman and a native of Sanandaj, was arrested after being summoned to the city's first branch of the Revolutionary Court.
The fate and whereabouts of the mentioned person are unknown at the time of publishing this news.
The government forces previously arrested Arman Manbari on January 31, 2023.Arresting and summoning a Sanandaj citizen
- The release of three labor activists from Sanandaj prison on bail
- Two Kurdish clerics were summoned to the Hamedan Clergy Special Court
- Sanandaj; Arrest of a citizen by government forces
- Another citizen is arrested by government forces in Sanandaj
- Labor activist Iqbal Shabani was released on bail
Related newsArman ManbariSanandajMehsa Amini (Zhina)
1 A report on the murder of a Kurdish immigrant woman in Finland 2 The mother of Idris Faqihi, was arrested 3 Death of a worker due to lack of safety in the workplace 4 Saqqez; Abduction of a citizen by government forces 5 Kurdistan Human Rights Organization's criticism and reaction to Iran's appointment as chairman of the sessions of the "Social Assembly of the Human Rights Council".