Arrest of two more citizens from Bukan by government forces
07:47 - 22/4/2023
Hana: In the continuation of widespread arrests in Bukan, on Wednesday, April 19, 2023, two more citizens named "Siamak Haiasi and Alan Daghdar" from the village of "Haji Abad" in Bukan, were arrested by the government forces and taken to an unknown place.
It should be noted that 9 citizens from Bukan have been arrested by government forces in the past days.
Until the moment of publication of this news, information about the fate and whereabouts of these citizens is not available.
- Arresting and summoning a Sanandaj citizen
- A citizen from Bukan was sentenced to 32 months in prison
- Orumieh; The death of a Kurdish prisoner due to the denial of medical services
- Bukan; A citizen was sentenced to two years in prison
- Orumieh; Transferring Dr. "Salah Ahmadi" to one of the security detention centers
Related newsSiamak HaiasiAlan DaghdarBukanMehsa Amini (Zhina)
1 A report on the murder of a Kurdish immigrant woman in Finland 2 The mother of Idris Faqihi, was arrested 3 Death of a worker due to lack of safety in the workplace 4 Saqqez; Abduction of a citizen by government forces 5 Kurdistan Human Rights Organization's criticism and reaction to Iran's appointment as chairman of the sessions of the "Social Assembly of the Human Rights Council".