Two civil activists are arrested by government forces
07:21 - 25/5/2023
Hana: On Tuesday, May 24, 2023, two Kurdish civil activists named "Seyd Farhad Zalnuri and Seyed Fariborz Shahebrahimi" from the followers of the Yarsan religion were arrested by the government forces in Sahne city of Kermanshah.
Two civil activists were beaten by government forces after their homes were raided without a court order.
Until the moment of publication of this news, there is no information about the fate and whereabouts of these two Kurdish civil activists.
07:22 - 25/5/2023 Updated.
- Kermanshah: Arrest of civil activist by security forces
- Kermanshah; Arrest of a retired teacher by intelligence agency forces
- "Vahid Sorkh Gol" has been summoned and arrested in Kermanshah
- Kermanshah; Killing of a Kurdish citizen by government forces
- A Kurdish prisoner is executed in Hamedan prison