Arresting and summoning a Sanandaj citizen
07:40 - 23/5/2023
Hana Human Rights Organization has received the following reports: On Sunday, May 21, 2023, an individual who identified as "Arman Manbari", a 28-year-old son of Qahreman and a native of Sanandaj, was arrested after being summoned to the city's first branch of the Revolutionary Court.
The fate and whereabouts of the mentioned person are unknown at the time of publishing this news.
The government forces previously arrested Arman Manbari on January 31, 2023.Arresting and summoning a Sanandaj citizen
- Sanandaj; Behzad Sharifi was released on bail
- Khabat Dehdar, a labor activist, was released on bail
- Kamran Sakhtmanger was sentenced to pay a fine
- Azad Abbasi and Omid Niazi were released from Sanandaj Central Prison on bail
- Bahar Zangiband, was summoned to the Sanandaj General and Revolution Prosecutor's Office