Sanandaj; Abduction of Sohan Khosravi by government forces
11:03 - 9/3/2023
According to the reports received by Hana Human Rights Organization; On Tuesday, March 7, 2023, a citizen with the identity of "Sohen Khosravi", a civil activist from Sanandaj, was kidnapped by the government forces and taken to an unknown place. She was in protest against the chemical attacks against students and schools.
Until the moment of publication of this news, there is no information about the fate of this citizen.
11:07 - 9/3/2023 Updated.
- The release of three labor activists from Sanandaj prison on bail
- Two Kurdish clerics were summoned to the Hamedan Clergy Special Court
- Sanandaj; Arrest of a citizen by government forces
- Another citizen is arrested by government forces in Sanandaj
- Labor activist Iqbal Shabani was released on bail
Related newsSanandajMehsa Amini (Zhina)StudentsPoisoning"Sohen Khosravi
1 A report on the murder of a Kurdish immigrant woman in Finland 2 The mother of Idris Faqihi, was arrested 3 Death of a worker due to lack of safety in the workplace 4 Saqqez; Abduction of a citizen by government forces 5 Kurdistan Human Rights Organization's criticism and reaction to Iran's appointment as chairman of the sessions of the "Social Assembly of the Human Rights Council".