The killing of a Kurdish businessman by military forces in Baneh
08:40 - 25/3/2023
Hana: On the evening of Wednesday, March 22, 2023, a 19-year-old citizen named "Behzad Azizi" from the village of "Dargah Sheikhan" in Baneh district, died due to the shooting of military forces.
According to reports received; On the way from Baneh to Boyan, he was shot by the military forces at Karimabad checkpoint and died.
It should be mentioned that Behzad Azizi's body was transferred to Salahaddin Ayubi Baneh Hospital.
- A second citizen from Baneh has been sentenced to 15 months in prison
- A labor activist from Baneh was sentenced to prison
- Nosud; Seven Kolbers were injured due to direct fire by military forces
- Baneh; A Kurdish cleric in Baneh been arrested by intelligence agency forces
- A Kolber from Marivan was injured due to a fall from the heights of "Tatah" border
Related newsBehzad AziziBanahKolbar
1 A report on the murder of a Kurdish immigrant woman in Finland 2 The mother of Idris Faqihi, was arrested 3 Death of a worker due to lack of safety in the workplace 4 Saqqez; Abduction of a citizen by government forces 5 Kurdistan Human Rights Organization's criticism and reaction to Iran's appointment as chairman of the sessions of the "Social Assembly of the Human Rights Council".