Tehran: Kidnapping of a former Kurdish political prisoner
06:33 - 17/3/2023
Hana; In recent days, 57-year-old "Ali Perno", a former political prisoner from Gilangharb city, Kermanshah province, was kidnapped by government forces in Tehran and transferred to Evin prison.
It is worth mentioning that, after his abduction in Tehran, the government forces raided his house located in Gilangharb city and confiscated his personal belongings during the search.
It should be remembered that the mentioned person had a history of being arrested and imprisoned before.
- A prisoner from Harsin is executed at the Karaj Central Penitentiary
- The death sentence of a prisoner was executed in Sanandaj Central Prison
- A prisoner has been hanged in Dieselabad Prison in Kerman
- A Harsin prisoner died after being tortured in Tehran prison
- Siavash Hayati is summoned to execute his sentence
Related newsAli PernoGilan-E-GrebKermashan
1 A report on the murder of a Kurdish immigrant woman in Finland 2 The mother of Idris Faqihi, was arrested 3 Death of a worker due to lack of safety in the workplace 4 Saqqez; Abduction of a citizen by government forces 5 Kurdistan Human Rights Organization's criticism and reaction to Iran's appointment as chairman of the sessions of the "Social Assembly of the Human Rights Council".