Taking a father hostage to arrest his son by intelligence
08:39 - 16/3/2023
According to the reports received by Hana Human Rights Organization: on Tuesday, March 14, 2023, a citizen identified as "Feridon Marabi" from Marab village of the central district of Kamiyaran was taken hostage by the government forces in order to arrest his son identified as "Riboar Marabi" 23 years old. .
According to reports received; After a few hours of his father's arrest, Ribwar Marapi surrendered himself and was taken to an unknown place by government forces.
Fereydon Marabi was released after the arrest of his son Ribwar Marabi.
- Arresting and summoning a Sanandaj citizen
- Forced disappearance of 4 political activists entered the 10th month
- Arrest of two more citizens from Bukan by government forces
- Dehgolan; The arrest of Kamal Lotfi, the father of Reza Lotfi, one of the martyrs of the Zina movement
- A Kurdish student Kurdish student taken to hospital after being tortured by the oppressors
Related newsFeridon MarabiRiboar MarabiMehsa Amini (Zhina)Kamiaran
1 A report on the murder of a Kurdish immigrant woman in Finland 2 The mother of Idris Faqihi, was arrested 3 Death of a worker due to lack of safety in the workplace 4 Saqqez; Abduction of a citizen by government forces 5 Kurdistan Human Rights Organization's criticism and reaction to Iran's appointment as chairman of the sessions of the "Social Assembly of the Human Rights Council".