Saravan; The killing of a Baloch citizen by government forces
07:48 - 17/3/2023
According to the reports received by Hana Human Rights Organization; On the evening of Monday, March 13, 2023, a Baloch citizen with the identity of 21-year-old Gol Ahmad Ghaljaei, from Saravan, Sistan and Baluchistan provinces, was killed by government forces with a direct bullet hit on Saravan road to Zahedan.
This well-informed source added that several other citizens were also killed, and their identities have not been confirmed until the moment of writing this news.
The news will be updated.
- The execution of a Baloch prisoner in Zahedan Central Prison
- Execution of a Baloch prisoner in Kerman prison
- Iran: A Baluch Prisoner Hanged in Zabol Prison
- A Baloch prisoner was executed in Garmsar Central Prison
- A Baloch prisoner executed in Kerman prison
Related newsSaravanBaluchGol Ahmad GhaljaeiMehsa Amini (Zhina)
1 A report on the murder of a Kurdish immigrant woman in Finland 2 The mother of Idris Faqihi, was arrested 3 Death of a worker due to lack of safety in the workplace 4 Saqqez; Abduction of a citizen by government forces 5 Kurdistan Human Rights Organization's criticism and reaction to Iran's appointment as chairman of the sessions of the "Social Assembly of the Human Rights Council".