Sanandaj: An environmental activist was arrested by the Intelligence Department
09:40 - 10/3/2023
Hana: On Monday, March 6, 2023, a citizen with the identity of "Aram Saed Mochshi", an environmental activist and a member of the Kurdistan Green Community Association, was arrested by the intelligence administration forces in Sanandaj and taken to an unknown place.
Until the moment of publication of this news, there is no information about the fate of this environmental activist.
- The release of three labor activists from Sanandaj prison on bail
- Two Kurdish clerics were summoned to the Hamedan Clergy Special Court
- Sanandaj; Arrest of a citizen by government forces
- Another citizen is arrested by government forces in Sanandaj
- Labor activist Iqbal Shabani was released on bail
Related newsAram Saed MochshiEnvironmentSanandajMehsa Amini (Zhina)
1 A report on the murder of a Kurdish immigrant woman in Finland 2 The mother of Idris Faqihi, was arrested 3 Death of a worker due to lack of safety in the workplace 4 Saqqez; Abduction of a citizen by government forces 5 Kurdistan Human Rights Organization's criticism and reaction to Iran's appointment as chairman of the sessions of the "Social Assembly of the Human Rights Council".