Qorveh; Abduction of a citizen by government forces
07:36 - 21/3/2023
According to the reports received by Hana Human Rights Organization, on Wednesday, March 15, 2023, a citizen with the identity of "Ali Khademi", 22 years old and from Qorveh, was kidnapped by government forces.
The government forces raided the mentioned house without submitting a court order, searched the house and arrested him.
Until the moment of publication of this news, there is no information about the fate of this citizen.
- Execution of a prisoner after 17 years of imprisonment
- Arresting and summoning a Sanandaj citizen
- Arrest of two more citizens from Bukan by government forces
- Dehgolan; The arrest of Kamal Lotfi, the father of Reza Lotfi, one of the martyrs of the Zina movement
- A Kurdish student Kurdish student taken to hospital after being tortured by the oppressors
Related newsAli KhademiQorvehMehsa Amini (Zhina)
1 A report on the murder of a Kurdish immigrant woman in Finland 2 The mother of Idris Faqihi, was arrested 3 Death of a worker due to lack of safety in the workplace 4 Saqqez; Abduction of a citizen by government forces 5 Kurdistan Human Rights Organization's criticism and reaction to Iran's appointment as chairman of the sessions of the "Social Assembly of the Human Rights Council".