Camilla Hansen, a member of the Swedish Parliament, took over the political sponsorship of four Kurdish political prisoners
05:22 - 19/12/2022
Ms. Camilla Hansen, the representative of the Swedish Green Party in the Parliament of this country, by publishing a tweet, assumed political sponsorship of four Kurdish political prisoners: Pejman Fatehi, Mohammad Faramarzi, Mohsen Mazloum and Wafa Azarbar.
The following text is the translation of Ms. Camila Hansen's words:
In addition to oppressing women and children, Iran also kills them.
The first death sentences were executed and a large number of videos of the confessions of the detainees were published, which is clear that they were forced to make these confessions by torture, and a serious reaction should be made to this behavior of the Islamic Republic of Iran regime. Many people like me and I want to know what is the condition of these four political prisoners and make sure that there is no danger to their lives.
- Arresting and summoning a Sanandaj citizen
- Forced disappearance of 4 political activists entered the 10th month
- Arrest of two more citizens from Bukan by government forces
- Dehgolan; The arrest of Kamal Lotfi, the father of Reza Lotfi, one of the martyrs of the Zina movement
- A Kurdish student Kurdish student taken to hospital after being tortured by the oppressors