The United Nations Commission on Women expelled Iran from its membership
04:35 - 15/12/2022
Hana: On Wednesday, December 14, 2022, the Islamic Republic of Iran was expelled from the United Nations Commission on the Status of Women with 29 positive votes, eight negative votes and 16 abstentions.
This meeting was held by the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations based on the draft resolution of the expulsion of the Islamic Republic.
The Commission on the Status of Women (UNCSW) is an institution affiliated to the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations, which was formed in 1946 with the aim of gender equality and helping the advancement of women.
Hana human rights organization, like all freedom seekers around the world, supports this action and considers it in line with women's struggle for freedom in Iran.
- Women in Kurdistan according to statistics in the past year
- Urmia; The murder of a female citizen by her husband
- Statistics of human rights situation in January 2023, in Kurdistan of Iran
- A woman was killed by her ex-husband
- Negin Rostami died due to severe burn injuries in Kausar Sanandaj Hospital