The arrest of a Kurdish citizen at the "Khomeini" airport in Tehran
09:25 - 27/1/2023
Hana: On Wednesday, January 25, 2023, a citizen with the identity of "Arkan Fatehulahi", 45 years old, born in (Baneoreh) from Paweh and residing in Kermanshah, a football coach and professor at Ravansar Azad University and a graduate of Master's degree in political science, while returning from Turkey He was arrested by government forces at Khomeini Airport in Tehran.
According to the reports received by Hana Human Rights Organization; Arkan Fethullahi was released after one day of detention today, Thursday, January 26, 2023.
- Oshnaviyeh; Abduction of a citizen by government forces
- Oshnavieh; Abduction of a citizen by government forces
- Saqqez; Kidnapping of Suleiman Abdi, a member of the teachers union
- Qorveh; Abduction of a citizen by government forces
- Ahmed Alizadeh, a teacher from Abdanan, was sentenced to heavy punishment
Related newsArkan FatehulahiMehsa Amini (Zhina)KermashanPawah
1 Statistics of human rights violations in February 2023, in Iranian Kurdistan 2 Amnesty International: Four Kurdish political prisoners are in serious danger 3 Esfahan; The murder of "Amir Ali Musa Kazemi" 2 years old after the direct firing of government forces 4 Sale of agricultural soil by the IRGC 5 Women in Kurdistan according to statistics in the past year