Taking a father hostage to arrest his son by intelligence
08:39 - 16/3/2023
According to the reports received by Hana Human Rights Organization: on Tuesday, March 14, 2023, a citizen identified as "Feridon Marabi" from Marab village of the central district of Kamiyaran was taken hostage by the government forces in order to arrest his son identified as "Riboar Marabi" 23 years old. .
According to reports received; After a few hours of his father's arrest, Ribwar Marapi surrendered himself and was taken to an unknown place by government forces.
Fereydon Marabi was released after the arrest of his son Ribwar Marabi.
- Oshnaviyeh; Abduction of a citizen by government forces
- Oshnavieh; Abduction of a citizen by government forces
- Saqqez; Kidnapping of Suleiman Abdi, a member of the teachers union
- Qorveh; Abduction of a citizen by government forces
- Ahmed Alizadeh, a teacher from Abdanan, was sentenced to heavy punishment
Related newsFeridon MarabiRiboar MarabiMehsa Amini (Zhina)Kamiaran
1 Statistics of human rights violations in February 2023, in Iranian Kurdistan 2 Amnesty International: Four Kurdish political prisoners are in serious danger 3 Esfahan; The murder of "Amir Ali Musa Kazemi" 2 years old after the direct firing of government forces 4 Sale of agricultural soil by the IRGC 5 Women in Kurdistan according to statistics in the past year