Summoning and interrogating a Kurdish cleric to the Intelligence Department
09:28 - 21/2/2023
Hana; This morning, Monday, February 20, 2023, a Kurdish cleric with the identity of Mamosta Ali Pourmand, imam of Seyyed Abdullah Kamali Naqadeh mosque, was summoned to the intelligence department of this city.
According to the reports received by Hana Human Rights Organization, this Kurdish cleric was summoned to the Naqadeh Intelligence Department for criticizing the government and supporting nationwide protests, and was temporarily released after a few hours of interrogation.
- Oshnaviyeh; Abduction of a citizen by government forces
- Oshnavieh; Abduction of a citizen by government forces
- Saqqez; Kidnapping of Suleiman Abdi, a member of the teachers union
- Qorveh; Abduction of a citizen by government forces
- Ahmed Alizadeh, a teacher from Abdanan, was sentenced to heavy punishment
Related newsAli PourmandMehsa Amini (Zhina)ClericNaqadah
1 Statistics of human rights violations in February 2023, in Iranian Kurdistan 2 Amnesty International: Four Kurdish political prisoners are in serious danger 3 Esfahan; The murder of "Amir Ali Musa Kazemi" 2 years old after the direct firing of government forces 4 Sale of agricultural soil by the IRGC 5 Women in Kurdistan according to statistics in the past year