Sardasht; A citizen was injured by a mine explosion
10:00 - 9/3/2023
Hana: On Wednesday, March 8, 2023, a 38-year-old married citizen named Rahmat Qadirzadeh, from the village of Sheikhe Sur in Sardasht County, was severely injured in the leg due to the explosion of landmines planted by government forces in Kurdistan.
It should be noted that Rahmat Qadirzadeh was transferred to medical centers for medical treatment.
- A Kolber was injured by military forces firing on the Sardasht border
- Sardasht; A soldier committed suicide in his barracks
- An artist from Sardasht was arrested by intelligence agents
- Nosud: A Kolber was injured by a mine explosion
- The injury of a Kolber from Sardasht due to the firing of the border regiment