Saravan; The killing of a Baloch citizen by government forces
07:48 - 17/3/2023
According to the reports received by Hana Human Rights Organization; On the evening of Monday, March 13, 2023, a Baloch citizen with the identity of 21-year-old Gol Ahmad Ghaljaei, from Saravan, Sistan and Baluchistan provinces, was killed by government forces with a direct bullet hit on Saravan road to Zahedan.
This well-informed source added that several other citizens were also killed, and their identities have not been confirmed until the moment of writing this news.
The news will be updated.
- Oshnaviyeh; Abduction of a citizen by government forces
- Oshnavieh; Abduction of a citizen by government forces
- Saqqez; Kidnapping of Suleiman Abdi, a member of the teachers union
- Zahedan; Abduction of a Baloch citizen by intelligence forces
- Qorveh; Abduction of a citizen by government forces
Related newsSaravanBaluchGol Ahmad GhaljaeiMehsa Amini (Zhina)
1 Statistics of human rights violations in February 2023, in Iranian Kurdistan 2 Amnesty International: Four Kurdish political prisoners are in serious danger 3 Esfahan; The murder of "Amir Ali Musa Kazemi" 2 years old after the direct firing of government forces 4 Sale of agricultural soil by the IRGC 5 Women in Kurdistan according to statistics in the past year