Saravan; The killing of a Baloch citizen by government forces
07:48 - 17/3/2023
According to the reports received by Hana Human Rights Organization; On the evening of Monday, March 13, 2023, a Baloch citizen with the identity of 21-year-old Gol Ahmad Ghaljaei, from Saravan, Sistan and Baluchistan provinces, was killed by government forces with a direct bullet hit on Saravan road to Zahedan.
This well-informed source added that several other citizens were also killed, and their identities have not been confirmed until the moment of writing this news.
The news will be updated.
- Five Baluch prisoners were executed in two days
- Arrest of a citizen by security forces in Mergewer
- Sarina Saedi's brother and aunt are arrested by government forces in Sanandaj
- A citizen of Bukan was arrested by government forces
- Bukan; Summoning the father and sister of the deceased "Mohammed Hassan Zadeh" by the Intelligence Department.