Sanandaj / One person injured and a number of trees destroyed in Abidar fire
09:09 - 21/6/2021
Hana correspondent in Sanandaj stated: On Monday, June 21, 2021, one person was injured in a fire in Abidar, following the efforts of spontaneous people to put out the fire.
Also, a number of oak trees in the area were caught in the fire and destroyed.
Widespread fires have started in the Zagros region in recent days, and this is the second fire in the past few days.
Widespread fires are taking place while the authorities are silent about it and in some cases their obscene statements are added to it.
Some time ago, the head of the Iranian Environment Organization, Kalantari, said in an interview with ISNA: "Fires are normal in the summer and people should not worry."
The recklessness and lack of proper supervision of the authorities in connection with the destruction of the environment in Kurdistan has become a serious problem for the environment and has worried the people of the region.
- The death sentence of two prisoners was implemented in Sanandaj Central Prison
- Cleric "Hossein Alimoradi" was sentenced to 16 months in prison
- 'Omid Majidi' has been released from Sanandaj prison on bail
- Fire destroyed 10 hectares of Nagadeh's everglade wetland
- Natural resources in Orumieh cut down 300 trees, aged 20