Attending a conference on International Human Rights Day
01:05 - 9/12/2021
On Wednesday, December 8, 2021, The Youth for International Human Rights held a conference online about December 10, the International Human Rights Day, , as well as the 20th anniversary of its founding.
The conference was attended by Ms. Mary Shuttleworth, president of Youth for International Human Rights, Dr. Bertrand G. Ramcharan, un-High Commissioner for Human Rights, in 2004, and a number of other prominent international figures and activists in the human rights organization Panil. The participants also raised issues about human rights problems and solutions.
Hana Human Rights Organization was invited to the conference and the representative of the organization attended the conference and in a message of appreciation to the organizers for inviting Hana's human rights organization and congratulating the 20th anniversary of the establishment of the Youth Organization for International Human Rights and International Human Rights Day, he raised some points about human rights violations in Iranian Kurdistan.
Hana Human Rights Organization
December 8, 2021
- The United Nations Commission on Women expelled Iran from its membership
- 224 organizations and 65 personalities have issued an urgent appeal to the international community to stop the Iranian regime’s brutal violence against peaceful demonstrators.
- The Iranian government's scenario for 4 Kurd political activists is a failed and repeated project
- A gathering of Kurdish citizens living in Switzerland in honor of World Mother Language Day
- UN experts condemn secret execution of Kurdish prisoner in Iran