Urmia Prison: transfer of six prisoners sentenced to death to solitary confinement to carry out the sentence
10:03 - 16/3/2023
According to the reports received by Hana Human Rights Organization; This evening, Wednesday, March 15, 2023, at least six prisoners sentenced to death have been transferred to Darya Prison's solitary cell in Urmia.
The identities of these prisoners are as follows:
"Ashir (Forohar) Abbasnejad, 40 years old, son of Rashid and has two children, from Gujar village, Targavar region of Urmia, Mahiaddin Ebrahimi, 43 years old, son of Muhammad, married and has five children, from "Alkawi" village, from Oshnavye city, Wafa Hanareh, Nasim Namazi, Kamran Hanareh and Hassan Omari"
- Oshnaviyeh; Abduction of a citizen by government forces
- Oshnavieh; Abduction of a citizen by government forces
- Saqqez; Kidnapping of Suleiman Abdi, a member of the teachers union
- Qorveh; Abduction of a citizen by government forces
- Ahmed Alizadeh, a teacher from Abdanan, was sentenced to heavy punishment
Related newsAshir (Forohar) AbbasnejadMahiaddin EbrahimiWafa HanarehNasim NamaziKamran HanarehHassan OmarUrmiaOshnoyehMehsa Amini (Zhina)
1 Statistics of human rights violations in February 2023, in Iranian Kurdistan 2 Amnesty International: Four Kurdish political prisoners are in serious danger 3 Esfahan; The murder of "Amir Ali Musa Kazemi" 2 years old after the direct firing of government forces 4 Sale of agricultural soil by the IRGC 5 Women in Kurdistan according to statistics in the past year