As a protest, Salim Ayoubian refused to visit the family for the last time
06:10 - 17/3/2023
According to the reports received by Hana Human Rights Organization; A few hours ago, the family of a prisoner sentenced to death, identified as "Salim Ayoubian", 37 years old, the son of Mohammad Saleh and a native of "Moana" village, Tergor region of Urmia, refused to meet the family for the last time as a protest.
It is necessary to remind that the mentioned person was arrested three years ago in Mahabad city and was arrested by the judicial system of the Islamic Republic of Iran on charges of drug-related crimes and was sentenced to death by the judicial system of the Islamic Republic of Iran. Yesterday, he was transferred to solitary confinement along with several other prisoners.
- A report on the execution of at least eight Kurdish prisoners in one day
- execution of another prisoner in Orumieh prison
- Execution of at least six prisoners in Orumieh prison
- Orumieh; Secret execution of political prisoner Mohiuddin Ebrahimi
- Urmia: The last meeting of Jahanbakhsh Radlooui was held with his family