Abduction of a citizen from Bukan by government forces
09:47 - 15/3/2023
According to the reports received by Hana Human Rights Organization: On Monday, March 13, 2023, a citizen with the identity of "Mohammed Yousefi", the son of Seyed Asad and from Bukan, was kidnapped by government forces.
Based on the reports received; Government forces kidnapped Mohammad Yousefi at his father's workplace at 6:00 PM and took him to an unknown place.
While following up with the mentioned family, there is no news about his fate and the reason for his arrest.
- Oshnaviyeh; Abduction of a citizen by government forces
- Oshnavieh; Abduction of a citizen by government forces
- Saqqez; Kidnapping of Suleiman Abdi, a member of the teachers union
- Qorveh; Abduction of a citizen by government forces
- Ahmed Alizadeh, a teacher from Abdanan, was sentenced to heavy punishment
Related newsMohammed YousefiBukanMehsa Amini (Zhina)
1 Statistics of human rights violations in February 2023, in Iranian Kurdistan 2 Amnesty International: Four Kurdish political prisoners are in serious danger 3 Esfahan; The murder of "Amir Ali Musa Kazemi" 2 years old after the direct firing of government forces 4 Sale of agricultural soil by the IRGC 5 Women in Kurdistan according to statistics in the past year