Abduction of a citizen from Bukan by government forces
09:47 - 15/3/2023
According to the reports received by Hana Human Rights Organization: On Monday, March 13, 2023, a citizen with the identity of "Mohammed Yousefi", the son of Seyed Asad and from Bukan, was kidnapped by government forces.
Based on the reports received; Government forces kidnapped Mohammad Yousefi at his father's workplace at 6:00 PM and took him to an unknown place.
While following up with the mentioned family, there is no news about his fate and the reason for his arrest.
- Baneh: Two Kolbers were injured by military forces
- The enforced disappearance of a imprisoned citizen entered the 10th month
- 456 days of continuous detention without knowing Osman Mameh's condition
- A Sunni Kurdish cleric was sentenced to death
- Loqman Pishyar and Hasan Mardani were transferred to prison to serve the prison sentence