Tehran: Kidnapping of a former Kurdish political prisoner
06:33 - 17/3/2023
Hana; In recent days, 57-year-old "Ali Perno", a former political prisoner from Gilangharb city, Kermanshah province, was kidnapped by government forces in Tehran and transferred to Evin prison.
It is worth mentioning that, after his abduction in Tehran, the government forces raided his house located in Gilangharb city and confiscated his personal belongings during the search.
It should be remembered that the mentioned person had a history of being arrested and imprisoned before.
- Kermanshah; Arrest of a retired teacher by intelligence agency forces
- Kermanshah; Arrest of an athlete by government forces
- Execution of two prisoners in DizalAbad and Uromiah prisons
- A soldier's suicide attempt led to his death
- A prisoner from Harsin is executed at the Karaj Central Penitentiary