Two Peshmerga members of the Kurdistan Democratic Party of Iran were killed by missile attack
03:03 - 14/11/2022
Hana: On Monday, November 14, 2022, at 9:10 a.m., Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps attacked the headquarters and offices of Iranian Kurdish parties in northern Iraq with missiles and drones.
In the course of this attack, a lot of damages were caused to the facilities and centers of these parties near the cities of Kuya and Sulaymaniyah, and also 2 Peshmerga of KDPI, named Ribwar Abdi from Saqqaz and Aso Tawana from Bukan, were killed and 6 others were injured.
It should be noted that the airstrike on the Komala Party of Iranian Kurdistan in Zargoz near Sulaymaniyah did not result in any casualties.
The American Consulate in Baghdad condemned the Islamic Republic's attack on Iraqi territory and asked Iran to stop these actions.
- Saqqez; Kidnapping of Suleiman Abdi, a member of the teachers union
- execution of another prisoner in Orumieh prison
- Prisoner killed under torture in Bukan Central Prison
- Abduction of a citizen from Bukan by government forces
- Bukan; Arrest of two citizens by government forces