Sanandaj / Transfer of a detained citizen to Central Prison
03:26 - 11/4/2021
Hana: According to the news published by Aso News, Fardin Mauludi, a Kurdish citizen living in Sanandaj, has been transferred to the central prison of this city.
He was previously detained by Sanandaj Intelligence Officers on April 1, and was transferred to prison after the interrogation.
The citizen has been arrested on charges of collaborating with one of Iran's Kurdish opposition parties.
Meanwhile, last year, Fardin Moloudi was sentenced to 9 months and one day in prison by Branch 1 of the Revolutionary Court of Sanandaj, headed by Judge Saeedi, one of the extremist judges in Sanandaj.
The detention and imprisonment of citizens on charges of activity and membership in political parties is a clear violation of human rights by the regime.
- A report of officers shooting at the Chaharshanbe Suri ceremony in Sanandaj
- The death of a teenager among the injured during the national uprising in Tehran
- Prisoner killed under torture in Bukan Central Prison
- Sanandaj: An environmental activist was arrested by the Intelligence Department
- Sanandaj; Abduction of Sohan Khosravi by government forces