"Ahmad Babakhani" released from prison on bail
11:36 - 6/2/2023
Hana: Ahmad Babakhani from Kamiyaran was temporarily released from the prison of this city on Tuesday, January 31, 2023, after posting a heavy bail of one billion Tomans.
It should be noted that on Thursday "January 26, 2023" he was arrested by the government forces in his personal home.
- Oshnaviyeh; Abduction of a citizen by government forces
- Oshnavieh; Abduction of a citizen by government forces
- Saqqez; Kidnapping of Suleiman Abdi, a member of the teachers union
- Qorveh; Abduction of a citizen by government forces
- Ahmed Alizadeh, a teacher from Abdanan, was sentenced to heavy punishment
Related newsAhmad BabakhaniKamiaranMehsa Amini (Zhina)Released
1 Statistics of human rights violations in February 2023, in Iranian Kurdistan 2 Amnesty International: Four Kurdish political prisoners are in serious danger 3 Esfahan; The murder of "Amir Ali Musa Kazemi" 2 years old after the direct firing of government forces 4 Sale of agricultural soil by the IRGC 5 Women in Kurdistan according to statistics in the past year