Abduction of Pouya Rostami by IRGC intelligence forces
11:41 - 6/2/2023
Hana: On Wednesday, February 1, 2023, Poya Rostami, a 32-year-old athlete from Sanandaj, was arrested by the intelligence forces of the IRGC.
Reports indicate that the named person was kidnapped in one of the streets of Sanandaj in his private car and taken to one of the security detention centers of this city.
It should be mentioned that the plainclothes forces raided the house of Pouya Rostami without a judicial order and seized the citizen's personal belongings, including his computer and cell phone.
- Oshnaviyeh; Abduction of a citizen by government forces
- Oshnavieh; Abduction of a citizen by government forces
- Saqqez; Kidnapping of Suleiman Abdi, a member of the teachers union
- Qorveh; Abduction of a citizen by government forces
- Ahmed Alizadeh, a teacher from Abdanan, was sentenced to heavy punishment
Related newsPouya RostamiMehsa Amini (Zhina)SanandajAthlete
1 Statistics of human rights violations in February 2023, in Iranian Kurdistan 2 Amnesty International: Four Kurdish political prisoners are in serious danger 3 Esfahan; The murder of "Amir Ali Musa Kazemi" 2 years old after the direct firing of government forces 4 Sale of agricultural soil by the IRGC 5 Women in Kurdistan according to statistics in the past year