Summoning and interrogating a Kurdish cleric to the Intelligence Department
09:28 - 21/2/2023
Hana; This morning, Monday, February 20, 2023, a Kurdish cleric with the identity of Mamosta Ali Pourmand, imam of Seyyed Abdullah Kamali Naqadeh mosque, was summoned to the intelligence department of this city.
According to the reports received by Hana Human Rights Organization, this Kurdish cleric was summoned to the Naqadeh Intelligence Department for criticizing the government and supporting nationwide protests, and was temporarily released after a few hours of interrogation.
- Two Kurdish clerics were summoned to the Hamedan Clergy Special Court
- A cleric from Sanandaj was sentenced to flogging, imprisonment, and disrobing
- Baneh; A Kurdish cleric in Baneh been arrested by intelligence agency forces
- Arresting and summoning a Sanandaj citizen
- Summoning two Sunni clerics to the Hamedan Clergy Special Court
Related newsAli PourmandMehsa Amini (Zhina)ClericNaqadah
1 A report on the murder of a Kurdish immigrant woman in Finland 2 The mother of Idris Faqihi, was arrested 3 Death of a worker due to lack of safety in the workplace 4 Saqqez; Abduction of a citizen by government forces 5 Kurdistan Human Rights Organization's criticism and reaction to Iran's appointment as chairman of the sessions of the "Social Assembly of the Human Rights Council".