The death of a Kolber due to a fall from the heights of Nosud
11:24 - 8/1/2023
Hana: On Wednesday, January 4, 2022, a 35-year-old Kolber with the identity of "Aram Mohammadi" from Helujan and a resident of Bykara village in Sarovabad district, died due to a fall from the heights of Nosud.
According to the reports, he died when he fell in a place called "Sufi Janeh" in the border strip of Nosud.
- The killing of a Kurdish businessman by military forces in Baneh
- Baneh A Kolbar (piggyback) was injured due to the military forces shot
- The military forces shot a child Kolber in Nosud
- A Kolber was injured by military forces firing in Nosud
- Nosud: A Kolber was injured due to direct firing by the border regiment
Related newsAram MohammadiKolbar
1 Statistics of human rights violations in February 2023, in Iranian Kurdistan 2 Amnesty International: Four Kurdish political prisoners are in serious danger 3 Esfahan; The murder of "Amir Ali Musa Kazemi" 2 years old after the direct firing of government forces 4 Sale of agricultural soil by the IRGC 5 Women in Kurdistan according to statistics in the past year