Sanandaj; "Verya Qamuari" released from prison on bail
09:54 - 19/1/2023
According to the reports received by Hana's colleagues: On Tuesday, January 17, 2023, Verya Qamari, a labor activist from Sanandaj, was released from prison on bail.
It should be noted that the named person was arrested by the security forces on Sunday, January 8, 2023, in Azadi Square, Sanandaj.
- Bukan: Masoud Kordpour was sentenced to 17 months in prison
- Abduction of "Sirvan Mohammadi" by government forces
- The threat of a Kurdish political activist in Greece
- Abduction of Pouya Rostami by IRGC intelligence forces
- "Ahmad Babakhani" released from prison on bail