Arrest of another three Kurdish clergymen by government forces in Piranshahr
09:57 - 25/1/2023
Hana: In the continuation of the arrest of Kurdish clerics, two Kurdish clerics named "Mamosta Yunes Nokhah and Mamosta Suleiman Ahmadi" the teachers of Salahaddin Ayubi Religious Studies School in Piranshahr, were arrested by the government forces on the morning of Saturday, January 24, 2023.
According to the reports, these two Kurdish teachers were arrested by the government forces on the intercity road of Piranshahr, Pasweh, and taken to an unknown place.
It should be mentioned that on Sunday, January 15, 2023, by the special clerical court in Tabriz, teacher Yunes Nokhah was sentenced to 4 years and 6 months of imprisonment and removal of clerical uniform.
Also, in connection with this report, on Monday, January 23, 2023, another Kurdish cleric with the identity of "Mamosta Sharif Mahmoodpour" from the village of "Paswe" in Piranshahr, was arrested by government forces in his personal home without a court order and transferred to an unknown place.
- Yasin Abarian released from prison on bail
- Security forces arrest two Kurdish citizens in Oshnavieh and Piranshahr
- Arrest of a citizen after being summoned to Piranshahr Intelligence Office
- Three citizens were arrested in Oshnavieh and Piranshahr
- Three citizens from Piranshahr were arrested by security forces