Abduction of a citizen by government forces
02:21 - 7/12/2022
According to the information of an informed source to Hana Human Rights Organization: In the continuation of widespread arrests in Kurdistan, a citizen was kidnapped by repressive forces. Hana's counterparts identified this citizen as "Parviz Fathi" from the village of "Glin" in the central part of Sanandaj. Reports indicate that the named person was kidnapped by government forces and transferred to Sanandaj Intelligence Office.
- The death sentence of two prisoners was implemented in Sanandaj Central Prison
- Cleric "Hossein Alimoradi" was sentenced to 16 months in prison
- 'Omid Majidi' has been released from Sanandaj prison on bail
- A citizen from Sanandaj has been arrested by the security forces
- Sanandaj citizen arrested by government forces