Abduction of a citizen by government forces
02:21 - 7/12/2022
According to the information of an informed source to Hana Human Rights Organization: In the continuation of widespread arrests in Kurdistan, a citizen was kidnapped by repressive forces. Hana's counterparts identified this citizen as "Parviz Fathi" from the village of "Glin" in the central part of Sanandaj. Reports indicate that the named person was kidnapped by government forces and transferred to Sanandaj Intelligence Office.
- Bukan: Masoud Kordpour was sentenced to 17 months in prison
- Abduction of "Sirvan Mohammadi" by government forces
- The threat of a Kurdish political activist in Greece
- Abduction of Pouya Rostami by IRGC intelligence forces
- "Ahmad Babakhani" released from prison on bail