Diwandareh; The death of a protesting citizen due to the firing of repressive forces
09:44 - 22/11/2022
Hana: On Saturday, November 19, 2022, a protesting citizen with the identity of "Habib Fathi" from Tazade village and a resident of Diwandreh, was killed by the repressive forces during the protests in this city by direct fire from war weapons.
Habib Fathi is from a hardworking family, his younger brother named Abdullah was executed in 1988 while he was wounded and captured by government forces.
It should be mentioned that on this same day, another citizen, Fouad Sawari of Diwandareh, died as a result of direct gunfire by government forces.
- Abduction of a citizen by government forces
- Abdanan ; Arrest of three citizens by repressive forces
- Divandareh; Arrest of a citizen by government forces
- Karaj; The death of a citizen due to the firing of repressive forces
- Sanandaj: Arrest of a director by repressive forces