Orumieh; A worker dies due to a fall from a height
08:38 - 18/8/2022
According to reports received by Hana Human Rights Organization; A young worker with the identity of "Jaafar Shamzini", 28 years old, the son of Mohammad Ali and a native of Gangchin village, from Soma Broadost district of Urmia, died as a result of falling from a height while working due to the lack of safety in the work environment located in Zibashahr town of Urmia.
This citizen fell from the sixth floor of the building under construction and died as a result, then his body was taken to the forensic medicine.
Iran ranks 102 among countries in the world in terms of compliance with work safety issues, which is a very low rank.
- Sanandaj; Arresting a labor activist by the security forces
- Orumieh; The death of a worker due to a work accident
- Kurdish civil and labor activist arrested by Intelligence Agency forces in Sanandaj
- The death of a Kurdish worker due to a work accident in Urmia
- Statistics of human rights situation in August 2022 in Iranian Kurdistan