Kermanshah: A female citizen was killed by the security forces
06:46 - 22/9/2022
Hana; On the evening of Tuesday, September 20, 2022, a female citizen with the identity of "Mino Majidi" from Kermanshah, was killed by direct fire from the security forces during the protest rallies against the state killing of Zhina Amini in that city.
Following the murder of a Kurdish girl from Saqqez named Mehsa (Zhina) Amini, who was arrested by the guidance patrol on September 13, 2022, in Tehran on the pretext of not observing hijab, and was beaten during the arrest and on the way to the detention center. She suffered a cerebral and heart attack and died after two days in Kausar Hospital in Tehran on September 16, 2022. On Monday, September 19, a general strike was held in all cities of Kurdistan in protest against the murder of Zhina Amini, subsequently, angry youths and people took to the streets to protest. The people's protest was turned violent by the forces of the Islamic Republic, during which 10 people have been killed and many injured, and hundreds of people have been arrested. Hana Human Rights Organization is trying to inform the public about the detailed news of these events
- At least 67 people were killed and wounded during the IRGC attack with drones and missiles on Iranian Kurdish parties.
- Divandareh: Arrest of another citizen in Divandareh
- Divandareh: Release of Ribaz Ghorbani on bail
- Urmia: The Kurdish singer was transferred to prison
- Dehgolan\Pavae\identification of two other detained citizens