Arrest of a Kurdish citizen by security forces in Tehran
07:41 - 17/9/2022
Hana: On Friday, September 16, 2022, a Kurdish citizen with the identity of "Zaniar Mohammadnejad", 24 years old from Sanandaj and resident of Tehran, was arrested by the security forces during protest gatherings in front of Kasara Hospital in Tehran and was taken to an unknown place.
It should be noted that a large number of Kurdish and Iranian citizens protested against the murder of Zhina Amini in front of Kasra hospital, which was brutalized by the police.
- At least 67 people were killed and wounded during the IRGC attack with drones and missiles on Iranian Kurdish parties.
- Divandareh: Arrest of another citizen in Divandareh
- Divandareh: Release of Ribaz Ghorbani on bail
- Urmia: The Kurdish singer was transferred to prison
- Dehgolan\Pavae\identification of two other detained citizens