Protest rally of Kermanshah social security retirees
07:05 - 6/6/2022
Hana: on Monday, June 6, 12022, a group of Kermanshah social security retirees gathered in front of the General Department of Labor and Social Welfare of this province.
These social security retirees protested against the Cabinet's decision on June 5 to increase the salaries of non-minimum wage pensioners by 10 percent.
Retirees and Social Security recipients are demanding higher wages at the real rate of the subsistence basket, but the government has even violated the Supreme Labor Council's decision to increase non-minimum wage recipients by 38 percent.
- Kermanshah: Summoning of one of the detainees of the protests by the provincial judiciary
- Ershad Mohammadi's release from Diesel Abad prison after posting bail
- Opening a new case against "Soheila Hijab" a Kurdish activist
- Kermanshah; Arrest of a citizen by security forces Hana: In the continuation of the
- Kermanshah; Arrest of a citizen by government forces