Another Kurdish prisoner was executed in Kermanshah
04:27 - 10/6/2022
Hana: On Friday June 10, 2022, A prisoner from Kermanshah named Ayub Lotfi, who was sentenced to retaliation (execution) on charges of "premeditated murder", was executed in Ghezel Al-Hesar prison in Kermanshah.
As we reported earlier, two other Kurdish prisoners have been executed today, and unconfirmed reports indicate the execution of seven other Kurdish prisoners in Iran.
- Execution of a citizen's death sentence in Ilam prison
- Execution of 4 security prisoners accused of "connection with Israel and kidnapping"
- Urmia; Shaker Behrouz, a Kurdish political prisoner, was transferred to an unknown place
- Karaj; Execution of a Kurdish prisoner in Qazalhisar, Karaj
- The execution of three prisoners in Karaj prison