Sanandaj / Transfer of a detained citizen to Central Prison
12:26 - 12/4/2021
Hana: According to the news published by Aso News, Fardin Mauludi, a Kurdish citizen living in Sanandaj, has been transferred to the central prison of this city.
He was previously detained by Sanandaj Intelligence Officers on April 1, and was transferred to prison after the interrogation.
The citizen has been arrested on charges of collaborating with one of Iran's Kurdish opposition parties.
Meanwhile, last year, Fardin Moloudi was sentenced to 9 months and one day in prison by Branch 1 of the Revolutionary Court of Sanandaj, headed by Judge Saeedi, one of the extremist judges in Sanandaj.
The detention and imprisonment of citizens on charges of activity and membership in political parties is a clear violation of human rights by the regime.
- A political prisoner temporarily released on heavy bail
- Death of a Kurdish prisoner after being beaten in Sanandaj prison
- Sanandaj; Osman Ismaili was released on bail
- Sanandaj / A Kurdish citizen was injured by police officers
- Sanandaj / Two robbers killed a two-year-old girl