Sanandaj / Detention of three citizens by security forces
06:04 - 29/4/2021
According to the report of Hana colleagues inside Kurdistan, on Tuesday, April 27, 2021, three Kurdish citizens from the village of "Tangisar" in "Sanandaj" district were arrested by the security agencies.
The identities of these three Kurdish citizens (Aram Moradian), the son of Osman (Amir Rezaei), the son of Jamil, and (Arash Ahmadi), the son of Nasser from the village of "Tangisar", have been mentioned in "Sanandaj" district.
According to reports, security forces arrested the three citizens without issuing a court order and transferred them to an unknown location.
So far, the follow-up of the families of these three citizens to find out their fate has not yielded any results.
(Aram Moradian) and (Amir Rezaei) were also summoned and interrogated by the Sanandaj Intelligence Office in January 2021.
- Death of a Kurdish prisoner after being beaten in Sanandaj prison
- Sanandaj; Osman Ismaili was released on bail
- Sanandaj / A Kurdish citizen was injured by police officers
- Sanandaj / Two robbers killed a two-year-old girl
- Sanandaj / Protest rally against violence against women