Mine blast injures two Kurdish citizens
04:48 - 22/10/2021
Hana; In recent days, two Kurdish citizens were injured in a landmine explosion in Mahabad and Thalas Babajani counties.
According to this report, on Tuesday, October 19, a citizen from the village of Zamkan in the Thalas Babajani district, Aram Ahmadi, was injured by a landmine and taken to a medical center.
Also on Thursday October, 21, A Kurdish citizen been injured by mine blast while grazing livestock near an abandoned military base in the village of Jandaran in the Khalifan district of Mahabad province and is currently receiving medical treatment in Mahabad hospital.
- Orumiyah / A Kurdish soldier was injured by a landmine
- Mehran; A couple was killed and injured when a mortar exploded
- Mahabad / A Kurdish citizen released on bail
- Qasr Shirin / A Kurdish citizen injured by mine blast
- Mahabad / A Kurdish citizen has been released on bail