Sanandaj / A Kurdish lawyer was sentenced to 10 months in prison for political activity
05:26 - 8/6/2021
Hana: "Farhad Mohammadi", a second-degree lawyer and secretary of the "Kurdish branch of the National Unity Party", was sentenced by the Fourth Branch of the Sanandaj Court of Appeal to ten months in prison.
The Kurdish lawyer was sentenced by the First Branch of the Revolutionary Court of Sanandaj to 4 years in prison for "acting against national security", but this sentence was reviewed in recent days and then reduced to 10 months in prison.
Farhad Mohammadi was arrested by the Sanandaj Intelligence News Headquarters on May 25, 2019, and was transferred to Sanandaj Central Prison . on July 9, 2019, after completing his interrogation. Was don, he was released on bail of 500 million tomans and temporarily.
- Abduction of a citizen by government forces
- Sanandaj: Arrest of a director by repressive forces
- Sanandaj; Forced disappearance of the fate of two members of a family by repressive forces
- Sanandaj; The temproary release of a civil activist from prison by depositing bail
- Abduction of a citizen by repressive forces in Tehran