Kurdish prisoner Siamand Ostwar is executed in Ardabil's central prison
10:39 - 20/11/2023
According to the reports received by HANA human rights organization: this morning, Monday, November 20, 2023, the death sentence of Siamand Ostwar, the son of Habib from the village of "Dengz" and a resident of Bukan, was implemented in the central prison of Ardabil.
Siamand Ostwar was born in 1984 and was the father of two young children.
This Kurdish prisoner was arrested two years ago in Ardabil and then sentenced to death by the Revolutionary Court of this city for drug-related crimes.
It should be noted that on Thursday "November 17, 2023" he was transferred to solitary confinement to execute the death sentence.
10:48 - 20/11/2023 Updated.
- The death sentence of three prisoners was implemented in Orumieh Central Prison
- Luqman Pishyar, a citizen of Bukan, was sentenced to three years in prison
- The death sentence of two prisoners was implemented in Sanandaj Central Prison
- Execution of a prisoner in Saqqez Central Prison
- The death sentence of two prisoners from Harsin was implemented in Karaj Central Prison