Kurdish cleric sentenced to six months in prison.
09:10 - 6/9/2023
According to Hana counterparts, Hadi Ahmadi, a Sunni spiritual leader, has been sentenced to six months imprisonment by the Kermanshah Special Spiritual Court.
Hadi Ahmadi is a lecturer and teacher at Shams al-Arefin Religious Sciences School in Najjar, Paveh city.
According to reports received; Hadi Ahmadi was sentenced to six months imprisonment by the Special Clergy Court in Kermanshah on charges of “propaganda against the regime”.
It should be mentioned that he was previously summoned to the Special Spiritual Court of Kermanshah on July 20 and August 23,
- Arrest of two Kurdish clerics by security forces in Bukan
- A citizen from Salas Babajani was arrested by the security forces
- In Mahabad, four citizens were arrested by security forces
- A citizen of Marivan has been arrested by security forces
- Armita Gravand, a 16-year-old student, died after 28 days in the intensive care unit of Fajar Hospital in Tehran.