Fatemeh Mohammad Panahi, a 17-year-old girl from Sardasht, was killed by her brothers and her husband
06:43 - 2/10/2023
Associates of Hana Human Rights Organization in Sardasht city reported the murder of a 17-year-old teenage girl and a child victim of child marriage in "Marghan" village by her husband and two stepbrothers.
According to the reports received, on the evening of Friday September 29, 2023, Fatemeh Mohammad Panahi, a 17-year-old teenage girl, was victimized by her two stepbrothers named Ali and Behzad, as well as her husband Shahab, due to family disputes. They killed Fatemeh with a Kalashnikov weapon and a Colt.
After Fatemeh Mohammad Panahi's murder, Ali and Behzad, her stepbrothers, fled and hid themselves.
During the conversation Hana's colleagues had with local sources, they added; At the age of 16, Fatemeh was forced by her family to marry her cousin,Shahab. Fatemeh asked many people for help to prevent this forced marriage, but no one was able to help this 16-year-old child.
- The death sentence of two prisoners was implemented in Sanandaj Central Prison
- The execution of two prisoners at Ilam prison
- Execution of a prisoner in the central prison of Ilam
- A prisoner was executed in Kermanshah's Dizel Abad prison
- Execution of a prisoner at Dizelabad prison in Kermanshah