Cutting 250, 15-year-old trees by natural resources in Orumieh
06:52 - 2/8/2023
According to Hana's colleagues, the Natural Resources Department of Orumieh has cut down 250, 15-year-old fruit trees in the village of Qeshlaq Tarzilo in Orumieh.
According to this report, during the past year, the natural resources prosecutor ordered the cutting of these trees under the pretext that the place where these trees were planted was a pasture, while the agricultural jihad had issued a planting permit. Unfortunately, during the last few days, this order was implemented by the natural resources officers.
- The death sentence of three prisoners was implemented in Orumieh Central Prison
- Natural resources in Orumieh cut down 300 trees, aged 20
- Orumieh; Death of a Kolber due to cold
- Seyad Darvishi, the brother of martyr Farjad Darvishi, was arrested in Orumieh
- Orumieh; A retribution that ended in satisfaction in the final hours