A citizen of Divandareh has been arrested by government authorities
07:41 - 29/9/2023
According to the reports received by Hana Human Rights Organization: On Wednesday evening, September 27, 2023, a citizen with the identity of "Syed Bahaddin Hosseini" from the village of "Kasnazan" in Divandareh, was arrested by the security agencies and taken to an unknown place.
An informed source in a conversation with Hana added; At 1:30 in the morning, the security agencies raided Mr. Hosseini's home with three Peugeot Pars vehicles and arrested him by beating him.
This source further added; During the arrest of Seyed Bahaddin Hosseini, his wife and children were also beaten by these forces.
Until the moment of publication of this news, there is no information about the fate and whereabouts of this citizen.
- Three more Kolbers were injured by military fire in Baneh
- 7 KOlbers were injured after military forces fired at Baneh border
- A citizen from Salas Babajani was arrested by the security forces
- In Mahabad, four citizens were arrested by security forces
- A citizen of Marivan has been arrested by security forces